Around The Greens
PBBC hosts the annual Open Singles Tournament which attracts over 100 players from Australia and Internationally. This is the richest Open Singles tournament in NSW with a prize pool of $33,000. The Club also hosts other tournaments throughout the year including the Women’s Master Pairs and the Watson’s Pairs.
The calibre of players from the Men’s and Women’s Bowling Clubs are recognised within the Bowls Community as being a force to be reckoned with. PBBC can be proud of it’s players who have a history of success in all Pennants grades.
For further information on Bowling contact PBBC’s Bowls Office on 02 6652 9301.
- Monday: GREENS CLOSED
- Tuesday: 1.00pm – Mens & Ladies Mixed Pairs/ Triples
- Wednesday: 9.30am – Ladies Bowls | 6.00pm – Twilight Bowls
- Thursday: 1.00pm – Mens Bowls
- Friday: 9.00am – Open Pairs for Men, Ladies and Mixed
- Saturday: 9.00am – Bowls Coaching by Appointment | 1.00pm –Mens & Ladies Mixed Pairs
- Sunday: 9.30am – Mixed Social Bowls. Mufti Dress