Park Beach Bowls Club (PBBC) has three greens that are world class and attracts the best players from all over Australia.
PBBC hosts the annual Open Singles Tournament which attracts over 100 players from Australia and Internationally. This is the richest Open Singles tournament in Australia with a prize pool over $35,000. The Club also hosts other tournaments throughout the year.
The calibre of players from the Men’s and Women’s Bowling Clubs are recognised within the Bowls Community as being a force to be reckoned with. PBBC can be proud of it’s players who have a history of success in all Pennants grades.
For further information on Bowling contact PBBC’s Bowls Office on 02 6652 9301.
- Tuesday: 1.00pm – Mens Triples
- Wednesday: 9.15am – Ladies Triples | 6.00pm – Open Pairs during Daylight Saving
- Thursday: 1.00pm – Mens Triples
- Friday: 9.30am – Open Pairs for Men, Ladies and Mixed
- Saturday: 1.00pm – Mens Pairs
- Sunday: 9.30am – Mixed Bowls. Dress mufti
- $9.00 plus $1.00 to jackpot on most days